Goa has been a hosting ground for many popular fairs and events. One of those fests is the Sunburn Festival, which is Asia’s biggest electronic music festival. After Tomorrowland and Ultra, now Sunburn Festival Goa is considered as the third biggest dance festival all across the world that attracts tourists from more than 50 countries, who all visit India each and every year to witness it first-hand.
We have good news for you guys. Guess what…Guess what??? This December, the Sunburn Festival returns for three draping days of the house with electronic dance music and pop at its homeland, Vagator Beach in Goa.
History Of Sunburn Music Festival
Sunburn festival was aroused in the year 2007 as the creation of Percept Entertainment and Nikhil Chinapa. And from the last ten years, it has been a most loved festival among EDM lovers all around the world. After rocking the beaches of Goa and thrilling the minds of its people for many years, in the year 2016, the site of this highly popular festival was relocated to Pune.
The biggest party of the year was initiated in the year 2007 at the Candolim beach in Goa. And then, the culture lasts at the Vagator Beach for 10 successive years. It has been the most awaited festival of the year by juniors as well as seniors. This year, once again, the Goans, Indians, and Aliens are set to welcome this vibrant festival once again.
Goa Sunburn Festival 2019
Goa Sunburn is coming up with its 13th edition this year in 2019. Sunburn Goa 2019 lineup has included dance royalty such as Martin Garrix, The Chainsmokers, Flume, Belik Boom, Brooks, DJ Caption Hook and many more, who all played out underneath Sunburn’s iconic stage production, visuals, and pyrotechnics. The great news is the booking window is already open on BookMyShow.
Sunburn Goa 2019 Dates - From 27th December to 29th December
Event Venue - Vagator, Goa 403509
Expected Ticket Price - Rs 3,750 Onwards
The Best Things About Sunburn Goa 2019
Sunburn Music Festival is organized at Goa, the most popular party destination of India. No other destination can beat a fun-filled 3-day holiday with complete relaxation and unlimited fun with your loved ones. So coming December, make sure you head to Goa and witness the melting pot of cultures and celebrate the most-awaited Sunburn 2019.
Sunburn Music Festival is organized in the last week of December, so your Christmas and New Year Plans for 2019 are now sorted. Sunburn is the fabulous option to celebrate your last few days the year along with your loved ones. Spend the last few days dancing to the beats of the DJs and gobbling on some lip-smacking cuisines.
Sunburn discovers a world-class lineup of numerous genres every year from all across the world, reeling some of their best works to attracting the crowd of EDM fans to some top-class music. The list of the few popular artists who performed in the Sunburn festival in the past includes Afrojack, DJ Snake Quintino, Shermanology, Tiesto, Mark Knight, Andrew Rayel, Chuckie, James Zabiela Josh Wink, Pete Tong, Goldfish and so on. Among Indians, Nucleya, Janux, Arsh, Anish Sood, and Sartek have performed in this popular Festival.
This vibrant festival starts in the evening and continues till late at night. During the day you could indulge in unique workshops that are operated at the same venue. These unique workshops include dream catcher workshop, tattoo workshop, kite workshop, drum workshop, kite-making workshop. In these workshops, you can even gain the knowledge of how to play various instruments. We are sure that there is something for all at the Sunburn Festival.
Outstanding Talents Hunters
The Sunburn Festival is one of the outstanding talents hunters because you not only witness world-class performances by famous artists there but also you can move your booty to the fresh and upcoming genius. Generally, the starting days are appointed to these new geniuses who perform to showcase their art and get fame at such a popular platform.
Meet & Greet
Sunburn Festival, being one of the most popular festivals all across the world, draws a large crowd from all through the globe. This vibrant festival is a great opportunity to make new friends, especially from foreign countries, to know about their journey of music, their likes and much more. You might also end up getting your future best friend on this beautiful journey! You never know what will be going to happen in the future! So to make new friends, get ready for Sunburn 2019 Goa.
Happy Hours With Unlimited Fun
On all the three days of the festival from 1 pm to 3 pm, you get to enjoy happy hours with unlimited fun, which means a wide range of discounts on foodstuffs and drinks with your loved ones. The location of the festival has many stalls near it who offers a huge variety of snacks items like pizzas, burgers, pasta and other scrumptious food. You also get to unbeatable deals and discounts on these foodstuffs and drinks like never before, but you have to book it online before. Because the foodstuffs and drinks later at the venue are super expensive.
Note Before You Plan For Sunburn Festival 2019
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enjoy this festival.
- The sale of drugs is strictly prohibited during this festival.
- Cameras and other recording devices are strictly prohibited.
- With regard to breaking the rules, you have to pay a penalty of the heavy amount or even may get imprisoned.
- Along with you do not carry any foodstuffs as you are scanned before you enter the venue.
- As the location is large, and the duration is too long, decide a common meeting point along with your group while entering the venue in case someone gets lost.
- Sunburn Goa 2019 Tickets are now available at the location as well as online on the BookMyShow website or app, with a small amount of extra charge.
- You can also get the early bird offers available at BookMyShow, to grab the awesome offers and discounts on the tickets.
- It is advisable to book tickets online, a few months prior to the grand festival to get them at a low cost.
- If you reside outside India and desire to book tickets for the Sunburn festival, then you need to submit your passport copy and debit card or credit card copy at the counter near the location.
- Most of the online portals hawk various categories of tickets like a one-day ticket, two-day ticket or multiple-day tickets.
- If you buy a one-day or two-day ticket, you will not be allowed to re-enter the event venue with various terms and conditions. So you have to book a multiple-day ticket to be allowed to re-enter. So before the book, take a look at them properly.
- The entry wristband will be delivered later at your address at least a week before the festival if you book your Sunburn in Goa 2019 tickets online.
- If you do not receive the entry wristband, you could collect it from the counter at the venue during the time of the festival.
- VIP passes are also available for this festival in which you have a separate lounge open with an amazing view of the stage along with scrumptious food and drinks offered with it.
- It is advisable to babble and goes crazy along with the crowd and also the Sunburn Goa 2019 tickets price is too less. It is more fun with it!
- You will need a valid photo ID like a passport, voter’s ID, Aadhar card or driving license for verification aspire while entering the event.
- In case if you want to cancel or reschedule your ticket, you would not get a refund for it.